Thursday, September 8, 2011

Standing up for a friend.. bullying or the right thing to do?

I'm sure everyone has been in the situation where they've seen a friend get taunted or bullied.. I did today and personally i'm not proud of some of the things I said. I probably said some hurtful or offensive things in my process at sticking up for a friend and I truly regret that. I had a lapse of judgement but i'm sure everyone does at some point, it's part of being human because no one is perfect.. you just have to try and be the best you can be.

This made me think about where the fine line between sticking up for someone and bullying starts and ends. What do you guys think? Was I wrong in my actions to calls someone out on something? Is it wrong to call someone out on something? Is it only wrong when you use vulgarity? What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment