Monday, September 5, 2011

Peaceful Wishes, Jillian Style.


Greetings everyone! I just thought it would be very fun to create a quick post about myself, so here we go! My name is Jillian, but on stardoll my username is kellyhi! I have been a part of stardoll since the sun-shining summer of 2006! I am a 16 year old girl from the Glamorous United States of America. Since this is my first time writing for a blog, I am absolutely honored to have been selected to become a part of this lovely blog, "The Stardoll Peace Project." The whole theme here brings me such joy to know that I can be a part of! So thank you very much Audrey for selecting me! I hope that you all out there will comment on my posts with some friendly and helpful reviews so that I can make them better! I really do value other's opinions and hope that I can help represent all the readers through my posts! If you ever want to get a hold of me I am always available in my stardoll guestbook or on my e-mail: stardoll.kellyhi@gmail.com. Thank you all for listening to me! And I hope that you will continue to read my posts in the future. 

Peaceful Wishes,

No comments:

Post a Comment