Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Seriously Stardoll?

I'm pretty annoyed by a recent message I received off Stardoll after I sent in clear evidence of a member swearing, being racist and practically bullying other members. When I read the reply I was so angry so I thought to myself, "is Stardoll doing anything to stop this?" and my first thought back was: "Ermm.. no!".




Please click to enlarge it and the tinypic address to view the evidence is http://tinypic.com/r/33xbjhx/7 and the doll I reported, Fashionguy. who infact is a girl.


Now you might be wondering, why post this? I posted this because Stardoll doesn't seem to care about these problems. All they did was tell me to report and block but how will that help anyone, it'll just continue on until Stardoll get bored and decide to delete the account.

This is the complete opposite of peace. I am ashamed to be part of a racist, non-caring society that is full of fame whores and bullies. Obviously, not everyone is like that and there is a minority of wonderful and friendly people out there including our amazing Audrey and all the writers here and of course, the support and followers. Other than that, whores and bullies.

Do you think Stardoll cares about us and our welfare?

Peace out.


- Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment