Thursday, September 8, 2011

Looking peaceful!

You have probably noticed that The Stardoll Peace Project is all about helping you out. So I was thinking.. "Hmm.. How about a competition to kick things off?". After consulting Audrey, that can be arranged and arranged it has been.

Keeping with the Peace theme and on the subject of competitions, what better than to do a peaceful make-up competition?

And the prize, 100sd and instant make-up of the week with your face shown on the blog. All you need to do is design a peaceful style make-up.

Now you are interested, I'm sure you'll need some inspiration to start you off.

It can be as follows:


It can be like mine with light colours...

... It can be vivid blues and purples ...

... You can use flowers, bows or in general accessories...

... Or, it can be full on Peace.

The best way for you to submit your entry is to printscreen it and post the link in the comment section.


You have until September 15th to enter. I look forward to seeing all your entries!


Peace out.



- Megan

1 comment:

  1. http://imgur.com/uF4Cc

    I went for neutral colours, as that's how I think of peace. I also included a flower, as I believe nature plays a bit part in the creation of peace in an environment. Also, I don't usually look like that, so I wanted to try something out ;)

    ReplyDelete