Sunday, September 11, 2011

Perfect Imprefections!


Hi Dolls.

First things first, I am Nöur Grande also known as Kaami1990 on Stardoll, I am the new writer here and I'd like to thank Audrey, for giving me this wonderful opportunity.

Loving who you are, is important and of course it is a huge part of your self esteem, everyone is beautiful. So, in this post I would like you guys to post down below 3 things that you like about yourself and 3 things that you don't like about yourself, appearance wise or even personality wise. 
Just to show that everybody has flaws, but your flaws make you who you are. No body's perfect, so don't try to be perfect because the only way you will be perfect is by being your own person and loving your self no matter what.

And remember, dolls...
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2p1KPA--uKQ/TbkNUXn9ofI/AAAAAAAAAJ4/UeuYXjtlt_M/s1600/tumblr_l39s0h8FIh1qaukcjo1_500_large%255B1%255D.jpg 

Have a nice day/evening,
xoxo,
Nour :)

No comments:

Post a Comment