Saturday, September 3, 2011

Anonymous

This is a bit of a random post but it's a growing trend I'm noticing so I'm going to talk about it.

Why is it so hard for us to be nice to each other? I'm obviously not a perfect person but it's a tad bit ridiculous to try and tear someone down behind an anonymous front, in fact it's ridiculous to try and tear someone down in anyway. I read quite a few blogs on stardoll and it seems like every other comment is an anonymous comment with something awful to say, it's not funny, hurtful and extremely immature.

My question for you all is why do you post anonymously? Why is it so easy to be mean anonymously?

2 comments:

  1. because you can say your true feelings without being judged

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sometimes for the reason written above by VL33 and juicy-much but I always believed that it's because they can be mean without being reported. Also maybe because they are fake on their stardoll account or maybe they are just saying this stuff for no reason and don't even know the person.

    It makes me very happy to see you posting yet another comment about cyber bullying because it might make some change :)

    ReplyDelete